COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR SAFE ONLINE TRADING
- Leoni & Vonk are practicing WHO rules within our workplace and adhering to all Australian COVID-19 guidelines
- strict social distancing regulations are in place, currently there are never more than 2 people within our large, well ventilated workspace
- no staff members or others are allowed in our workspace if they are exhibiting any of these symptoms fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath
- no person is allowed on site that has travelled internationally in the last 14 days
- no person that has had contact with someone diagnosed with or suspected of having the coronavirus are allowed in the workspace
- before making any piece of jewellery thorough hand washing is done
- all jewellery before being sent out will be wiped down with surgical isopropyl alcohol swabs.
A QUESTION THAT WE ARE BEING ASKED FREQUENTLY - IS ORDERING ONLINE SAFE?
- As a business that is adhering to all WHO and Australian Government you should be assured that we are minimising any risk of contamination of goods at our end.
- If you concerned when receiving your parcel, you can take precautions with each package you receive. If you think a surface may be infected, the NSW Government Health Department recommends cleaning it with a common household disinfectant.
- NSW Government Health Department also suggests washing your hands with soap and water or cleaning them with an alcohol-based hand rub after opening your package.
What should you do if your delivery person is sick?
- As COVID-19 cases continue to rise around the world, companies and governments are implementing strict rules to stop further spread. Due to this, it is unlikely that anyone who is showing symptoms would still be allowed to work. However, as some people who have contracted COVID-19 do not show symptoms, there are things that you can do to protect yourself.
- These include asking your delivery person to leave your parcels in a safe place rather than having them hand them to you. You should also avoid touching your face during and after having contact with the delivery person and wash hands with soap or an alcohol-based rub immediately afterwards. The use of parcel lockers is also encouraged at this time.
- All Leoni &Vonk parcels are being delivered via Auspost, and there is even less cause for concern. As Australia's public postal service, Auspost is now one of many businesses offering contact-free delivery.
- All parcels delivered by Auspost will no longer be signed for by the recipient. Instead, the delivery driver will record the customer's name and sign on their behalf (recipient must be present at the time). Parcels will then be left on the recipient's doorstep rather than handed over.
All products, designs, and images on our website are protected by copyright. Should you wish to use photographs from this site, our blog or our Facebook page, please contact us.
Leoni & Vonk will always treat your information with respect.
Any information that you supply to us, including your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number, as well as other non-public information that you may include in your comments to us, is for our benefit only. We do not trade, rent, or share your information with third parties.
For any specific questions or concerns regarding privacy information, please contact us.
Leoni & Vonk products are made with care and to the highest quality. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. You can email us with your concerns or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org